gasket uses expanded graphite tape as the filler material which
provides superb sealability even under severe conditions such
us high temperature, high pressure, cryogenic temperatures,
heat cycles, temperature cycles and so on.
1. Sealing, especially gas sealing, is superior to that of asbestos
2. Little deterioration of the filler material at high temperatures,
outstanding long-term sealability even under high temperatures
and high pressures.
3. Sealing remains outstanding even under servere conditions
such as pressure fluctuations and heat cycles.
4. Excellent sealability is maintained making it possible to
apply this for corrosive fluids by selecting the appropriate
5. Outstanding sealing even at cryogenic temperatures.
Maximum service temperature °C
Maximum service pressure
Water type fluids
Oil type fluids
Gas type fluids
Cryogenic temperature fluid
Notes: The values in brackets() are
maximum service temperature under a non-oxidizing atmosphere. When
using with RF flanges in open air, the Max. service temperature is